USDF Bronze, Silver & Gold Medalist
25+ Horse of the Year awards
Trained/competed 8-10 horses per day at all levels
Andrea’s approach to teaching is from the point of view of most adult amateur riders. She was “one of us” for most of her riding career, but was then fortunate enough to dedicate herself to horses full-time starting in 2005.
From her humble beginnings, Andrea can draw upon the common frustrations adult amatures face in moving through the levels in dressage. She is a consummate competitor and can help with show strategies and has the utmost compassion and respect for our equine partners.
Join Andrea at MBEC
Join us to learn how to set both your horse and yourself up for success in Dressage 2.
Andrea is one of the most accomplished Dressage professionals in Colorado, don’t miss a chance to work with her!
- Bronze, silver, and gold USDF medalist
- Achievement of her silver and gold USDF freestyle bars
- Received over 25 Horse of the Year awards from Rocky Mountain Dressage Society from training level to Grand Prix
- Received 8 USDF Horse of the Year awards from 3rd level to Prix St. George
- Received over 50 USDF All Breeds Championships/Reserve Championships
- Won numerous USDF Regional Championships including 2009 Region 5 Grand Prix
- Ranked 17th in the nation at Grand Prix in 2010
- Trained extensively with Steffen Peters and Debbie McDonald
- Rode full time professionally from 2005-2011. Trained/competed 8-10 horses per day at all levels.